The Aricent Group is a global innovation and technology services company that helps clients to imagine, commercialize, and evolve products and services for the connected world.
Bringing together the deep communication technology expertise of Aricent with the creative vision and user experience prowess of design firm frog, the Aricent Group provides a unique portfolio of innovation capabilities that seamlessly combines consumer insights, strategy, design, software engineering, and systems integration. Our breadth of capabilities and depth of expertise allows clients to imagine and develop differentiated user experiences and leading-edge products, while at the same time accelerating time-to-market, optimizing operations, and reducing overall product development expenses.
The Aricent Group employs more than 10,000 consultants, designers, and engineers at 36 locations worldwide. The company's roster of clients includes Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Disney, GE, HP, Vodafone, and many others. The client base spans the entire telecommunications ecosystem (service providers, equipment manufacturers, independent software vendors, and device makers) as well as Fortune 500 brands that are innovating in connectivity-enabled industries such as healthcare, energy, finance, retail, and media. The Aricent Group's investors are Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., Sequoia Capital, The Family Office, Delta Partners, and The Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
To be the leading provider of innovation services for the connected world
To imagine, humanize and build the connected world
- More than 10,000 employees at 36 locations worldwide
- Clients include 9 of the leading network equipment manufacturers, 8 of the leading mobile device manufacturers, 7 leading service providers, and 24 of BusinessWeek's Top 50 Innovative Companies
- 500+ million devices shipped with Aricent software, with over 1.5 billion users supported by Aricent software
- Portfolio of more than 125 licensable software frameworks
- Participated in delivering some of the world's first femtocell, WiMAX, and In-flight broadband solutions
- 40+ years' design experience through frog, including products for Apple, Disney, GE, HP, Sony, and many other Fortune 500 brands
Awards and Recognition
Some highlights include:
- Zinnov Award for #1 global telecom R&D services provider
- Dataquest Top 50 company, 2011
- Global Services Magazine: Aricent Ranks in the Global Services 100
- Numerous awards from the Industrial Designers Society of America/Fast Company Magazine, Communication Arts, American Institute of Graphic Artists, and other design competitions.