Business Intelligence (BI) is a prerequisite for the telecommunications industry that is incessantly faced with mergers and acquisitions, stiff competition, consolidation, and regulatory changes. Communications service providers need to be agile, flexible and competent enough to better understand end customers and their buying habits and patterns, manage churn, drive ARPU, expedite new product launches, ensure high service delivery and manage partner relationships efficiently. Aricent Business Intelligence Practice offers service providers an enterprise-wide view of the multifaceted telecom business.
Aricent’s Business Intelligence practice offers communications service providers a comprehensive set of services and solutions arising from unparalleled technology skills and communications expertise in customer relationship management, mediation and billing, order management, and network management. Our BI experts leverage Aricent’s strong relationship with partners to deliver precise business information and intelligence and to provide appropriate feedback for efficient data management. Aricent Business Intelligence service offerings include:
- Strategic Offerings: Scorecard, dashboard, due diligence, ad-hoc reporting, financial analysis and capacity planning
- Operational Offerings: Data extraction, data transformation, data loading, data maintenance, data architecture assessment and metadata management
Aricent Business Intelligence Framework
The Aricent Business Intelligence framework broadly covers three main processes:
- Data Acquisition: The data acquisition process, focusing on both operational and business needs, ensures accurate and timely availability of data. It provides effective and in-depth analysis and intelligence on customer demographics and preferences.
- Data Transformation: The automated data transformation process interacts with different operational systems and synchronizes data in an understandable format to derive intelligence with inbuilt data processing rules.
- Data Utilization: Each data element is utilized completely by analyzing its relevance and importance. The data utilization process helps in defining the ever-changing telecommunications market.
- Develop a 360 degree view of customer and predict churn behavior, and conduct behavioral-based marketing and devise campaign strategies accordingly
- Identify usage patterns and optimize revenue with suitable tariff plans targeting appropriate segments
- Gain greater visibility into the revenue chain through automated fraud analysis and detection
- Correlate network issues with the revenue lost for optimized network performance
- Address regulatory compliance for statutory reporting
- Enable optimization of channel strategy for successful partner and channel performance