Mobile messaging, in general, and SMS, in particular, has proven to be a highly lucrative set of services for telecom operators. Mobile messaging is growing rapidly across subscribers and has the opportunity to be a truly disruptive force that can significantly address a wide range of market needs.
The ubiquitous availability of high-performance mobile devices and rich applications is driving the demand for a better messaging experience across voice, picture, video, and instant messaging. Mobile operators are posed with the unique challenge of addressing this trend and rapidly scaling costs across legacy and next-generation platforms to attract and sustain customer loyalty.
Aricent provides pre-packaged frameworks and deep domain service expertise across a wide range of messaging technologies enables network equipment manufacturers and messaging service providers to jump-start development. Our talented pool of messaging experts, along with scalable project organization and proven quality processes, enables us to deliver end-to-end messaging solutions for our customers quickly and efficiently.
Creating and end-to-end solution for a leading OEM of messaging infrastructure
Our client was looking to develop next-generation products while minimizing R&D investment on their existing feature-rich SMSC product, which needed to be maintained on an ongoing basis. Aricent took complete ownership of the product, deploying 50+ experts with deep understanding in messaging technologies in a multi-year engagement that involved system engineering, product feature enhancement, verification, sustenance and on-site support. Through meticulous release management, test innovation, and our proven methodologies, Aricent was able to deliver a cost-effective high-quality product while enabling the customer to launch their new product line in record time.
We offer a wide range of frameworks and product engineering services across all messaging platforms, including:
Legacy Platforms and Next-Generation Messaging
System engineering, product roadmap consulting, product lifecycle management and maintenance, and system integration, verification, and deployment for all legacy platforms and next-generation messaging solutions.
From Social Networking gateways and SM-IP Gateway to Instant and Unified Messaging, we provide frameworks and solutions that enable manufacturers to rapidly deploy products while reducing risk. We also provide frameworks and services across legacy SMS, MMS, next-generation RCS, IMS messaging services, along with their interworking.
We also provide extensive engineering services across:
- Messaging protocols (SS7, SIGTRAN, MAP, TCAP, SMPP, MM3/4/7, XCAP, SyncML)
- Network technologies (GSM 2G/3G, CDMA, TDMA, iDEN, LTE)
- Application gateways (SMPP, UCP, CIMD2, SMTP)
- Charging and mediation (CDR, Diameter, PSP-UCAP, UCIP, SMP4)
- Inter-working (WAP-GW, IP-SM-GW, RCS)
- B/OSS integration
- Messaging VAS development and porting
- Spam and Fraud management
- Sustain revenue stream from extended life-cycle of legacy products/platforms while optimizing R&D investments into next generation solutions
- CAPEX savings using our plug-n-play Inter-Op Test Lab infrastructure
- Deep domain expertise across messaging platforms enabling customers to accelerate product development and time to market