Service Provisioning Platform
Aricent’s Service Provisioning Platform (SPP) is an intelligent service provisioning and assurance system that supports the entire fulfillment process, and improves service agility and time to market on the heterogeneous network through online provisioning, thus ensuring immediate services activation for end customers. SPP provisions services (voice, data and content) with a performance throughput, thus adapting to forecasted business growth, improved end user experience, optimum resource utilization and increased ROI.
- High Scalability – SPP is highly scalable from low volume to carrier grade deployments and redundant systems
- Multi Protocol Interface – SPP is capable of interfacing with both legacy and next-generation network elements and protocols through the same instance
- No Inter-dependency – SPP has zero dependency on third party software thanks to its simple architecture. This results in increased control
- Easily Configurable – SPP can be easily configured in active-passive mode to ensure 100% service availability of the fulfillment chain and zero service request loss in case of a system or site failure
- Reduced subscriber churn and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) through streamlining of the service delivery process against provisioning delays, activation outages and SLA violations
- Optimized resources and reduced activation time as SPP’s task-scheduling feature reduces the time required to activate a service while executing tasks in a timely manner and optimizing network resources
- Seamless plug and play connectivity to multiple networks and applications
- Enhanced customer experience through simplified subscriber management
- Accelerated launch of new services through high customization facilitated by a software development kit
Selected Customer Case Studies
A Leading Indian Service Provider Reduced its Service Provisioning Time with Aricent’s Service Provisioning Platform – Aricent implemented the SPP solution for rapid service activation on a heterogeneous network catering to both prepaid and postpaid subscribers. The project was implemented within the requisite timelines and stringent budget constraints, resulting in rapid launch of new services, increased end customer experience, reduced TCO and increased ROI.