Value Added Services
With the explosive growth in Mobile Applications and Value Added Services (VAS), Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and Network Equipment Manufacturers (NEMs) are looking to develop highly differentiated and cost-effective carrier-grade applications. At the same time, they face enormous pressures from carriers who continuously demand new revenue-generating solutions to improve Average Revenue Per User (ARPU). With the rapid proliferation of mobile devices with better computing power, improved user interfaces, and high-speed data capabilities, mobile subscribers are constantly looking to adopt services beyond voice and SMS.
Aricent offers standards-based reusable software frameworks and broad product engineering capabilities in VAS to help NEMs and VAS solution providers deliver innovative mobile applications and services. Combined with our technology expertise in design, development, testing, systems integration, and maintenance ISVs and NEMs can easily integrate our frameworks with existing network architectures across multiple platforms, delivering accelerated time to market along with considerable reductions in costs.
Building a Location-Based Service Platform for a leading Tier-1 OEM
In a multi-year engagement, we helped the client – a Tier-1 OEM – deliver a carrier grade location based service platform. Aricent provided systems engineering, product feature enhancement, testing and validation, test automation, and sustenance services with stringent SLAs. Our software frameworks helped the client reduce research and development expenses and our deep domain expertise, project management, and quality processes helped accelerate time to market while delivering a high quality solution.
A one-stop shop for all VAS requirements, Aricent has the expertise to facilitate a complete ecosystem. From content to platform to applications to managing cross domain partners to device certifications, Aricent can help create new revenue streams for our customers. Aricent also offers pre-packaged software frameworks and complimentary services including design, development, testing, system integration, deployment and L1 to L4 support across the following areas:
Mobile Applications and VAS
- VAS Platforms: USSD, IVR, SMS, Roaming SDP
- Mobile Infotainment: Content Servers, Ring-Back Tones, Mobile Gaming
- Mobile Roaming Applications: Missed-Call Alerts, Differential Charging, Welcome SMS
- Mobile Advertisement: Advertisement Servers, Ad Engines, Content Servers, Voice, Video IVRs
- Social Media: Enterprise Social Collaboration, Social CRM, Social Networking Gateways
- Mobile Commerce: Mobile Wallet, Banking Transaction Gateways and NFC
- Mobile Health: Healthcare Monitoring Applications
- Location Platforms: GMLC, WLG, SMLC, SUPL, OSS Gateway
- Public Safety Solutions: e-911, Disaster Recovery Solutions, Geo Fencing, Family Member Tracking and Monitoring
- GPS Navigation and Automotive Infotainment
- Location-Based Applications: Mobile Advertisement, Social Media, Friend Search, and POV
- Workforce Management and Asset Tracking
Accelerate time to market
Standards-based framework IPRs – Signaling stacks (SS7/SIGTRAN/WAP/USSD) – deliver significant cost and time-to-market advantages to OEMs and ISVs looking to build feature-rich and innovative applications.
One-stop shop for the entire VAS value chain
Our extensive capabilities from devices to applications to core network infrastructure across Mobile Applications and VAS ecosystem helps OEMs and ISVs develop and deliver high quality solutions with reduced product development cycles.
Reduce costs and increase productivity
Our pre-packaged and pre-optimized frameworks combined with our proven ability to sustain legacy products and best practices allow OEMs and ISVs to reduce product development expenses, shorten testing and integration cycles helping them increase productivity.