Leveraging the cloud today is no longer a brute force forklifting of applications but instead a thoughtful design towards cloud-native systems. The objective of product development organizations is to take full advantage of resource elasticity, platform functionality and advanced security. Newer design patterns such as micro services and service lifecycle management lead to superior customer experiences.
While enterprises today recognize the value that cloud brings to their IT infrastructure, they face the daunting challenge of adopting the right strategy that is not only cost efficient but also extensible for a faster go-to-market. Aricent leverages Amazon Web Services (AWS) reliable, scalable and cost-effective cloud computing services for managing any type of workload on cloud, which helps CIOs and CTOs enable business to drive innovation with faster time to market.
Aricent is working closely with Amazon Web Services to help companies build and operate their products “as service”. We help transform and sustain legacy products for smart connected digital world and maximize returns.
Aricent helps innovators - from startups to Fortune 100 companies - transform their ideas into products that exploit opportunities in the long tail of the Internet of Things (IoT), which includes a multitude of potentially profitable and sustainable niche market segments
Aricent's Cloud Practice, with over 1000 cloud experts, is focused on helping clients with product design and engineering capabilities to specifically take advantage of both public and private cloud services. We've helped hundreds of companies transform legacy products to work in the cloud, launch smart and connected products on AWS IoT and accelerate cloud-native R&D roadmaps. Through our design and strategy team we can explore how you can refresh your product portfolio across a number of drivers: Drive down costs, Shrink time to market, Sustain end of life product line, Create localized product design or customer journey’s
Unique design and engineering skills
- Highly experienced sales force and certified engineers that are able to fully harness the power of infrastructure and platform-as-a-services capabilities from Amazon Web Services.
- Full stack developers from switching and routing, SDN/NFV, low-power wireless connectivity, embedded software and product development.
- 2000 engineers focused on span hardware & system architecture and design, including Board/FPGA/ASIC, thermal & mechanical, design analysis & simulation.
- Deep expertise micro-services architecture to optimize beyond the operational cost of application’s resource consumption.
Converged IoT Solutions
- Converged IoT Solutions are “digital by design” and help orchestrate physical, digital and human interaction in order to provide a holistic end-user experience.
- Our differentiation is a multi-disciplinary approach using human-centered design to deliver improved outcomes that leverage our industry-knowledge and our software frameworks and solutions.
- Aricent Smart Spaces, Smart Wearables and Connected Vehicle Solutions are specifically designed to take advantage of the AWS platform capabilities: AWS Lambda, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon S3, Amazon Machine Learning, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail, and Amazon Elasticsearch Service with built-in Kibana integration, to build IoT applications that gather, process, analyze and act on data generated by connected devices, without having to manage any infrastructure.
- Our software framework provides “accelerators” to solve different kinds of business problems for our customers from connectivity, security, networking and micro services implementation.
We help companies fundamentally re-think the way they get better outcomes from R&D through a number of services including:
- Aricent Cloud Engineering services help clients tackle the most challenging architecture, implementation and operations requirements for cloud-based applications, products and platforms on public, private and hybrid environments
- Aricent Cloud Migration Services help transformation existing products and their operating model operating model so they are compatible with the “everything as a services” model, support processes to deliver high feature and support velocity. We leverage agile and devops practice and toolchain at its heart to drive acceleration and market alignment.
- Aricent deployment & DevOps services help to setup processes, tool-chains and automated workflows for continuous integration and deployment on cloud
- Aricent Data & Context Services helps clients pull together products that rely on the right AI/ML components to harness big data and move towards cognitive services
To learn more about Aricent and how we can partner with you on your IoT journey please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.