Webinar: Managed Operations
Date: December 8, 2016
This webinar is aimed at providing critical insights on the new and exciting capabilities of our support services including how we can help technology companies move faster, improve customer experience from initial product deployment to testing & optimization as well as to global 24x7 support & operations.
With our deep domain expertise from product design to deployment and support operations, 24x7 global support capability, end-to-end services including support for end-of-life products, strong support and service processes — ITIL, eTOM, etc, broad enabling software portfolio, flexible engagement models and global delivery and key partnerships with leading global vendors.
Join the webinar to know how you can leverage Aricent’s Managed Operations services:
- Optimize costs while maintaining focus on improved response time and support quality
- Reduce risk while managing increased complexity of new technology and diverse multi-vendor solution portfolios
- Provide global workforce with deep technology expertise available for quick roll-out of services
- Introduce pro-active service monitoring measures to pro-actively detect problems early and evolve from focusing on faults to service performance
- Ensure end-to-end SLA based operations and maintenance
- Build new support delivery models to offer specialized and on-demand NOC-as-a-service
Gagan Narula joined Aricent in 2006 and is currently leading a Product Support Services program for one of the largest Network Equipment Manufacturer (NEM) providing Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Services, Application & SW Platform Support, Pre-Sales Engineering Support, Managed Operations and Learning & Education across various regions. Gagan started as an Assistant Manager responsible for managing a virtual professional services team. Now, with over a vast 16 years of experience in the Technical Services industry, Gagan has played various roles in Engineering in the last 10 years with Aricent and incubated many new teams supporting end customers, partners, system integrators, sales and internal IT teams.
Gagan holds an MBA in Information Systems. He is married and has two lovely kids, a son and a daughter.
Come hear him talk about the exciting work being done at Aricent in the area of Managed Operations.