Intelligent Testing for Network
Communications service providers (CSPs) around the world are under pressure to improve customer experience, launch services faster and reduce time-to-market with defect-free services. To meet these challenges, CSPs are aggressively investing in digital and software-defined technologies to maintain a competitive edge, reduce customer churn and grow revenue.
Increasing complexity associated with evolving networks, digital transformation and virtualization require CSPs to adopt accelerated test transformation programs and well-articulated approaches to optimize test cycles and improve test effectiveness and ROI.
Aricent helps CSPs transform testing into a competitive advantage with an autonomous prescriptive approach and create key differentiators by helping them accelerate test cycles with a focus on early test automation.
We provide end-to-end testing services to support wireless and wireline CSPs with the introduction of new network elements, systems, features and services in the converged telecom/IT network.
We co-engineer, co-innovate, build strong customer relationships and offer services tailored to meet diverse requirements. We help CSPs optimize the number of test environments, improve resource utilization and reduce environment downtime.
With cognitive-driven test automation frameworks, extensive test case repositories and a highly skilled team of engineers with deep domain expertise, Aricent helps CSPs accelerate time-to-market by dramatically reducing test cycles and improving product quality, which delivers significant business value.
An industry leader with a stronger focus on serving CSPs, Aricent offers a portfolio of end-to-end testing services that address the challenges of interoperability and field-readiness testing with our highly qualified domain expertise and proven innovative solutions.
Some of our services include:
MANAGED TESTING SERVICES
We deliver end-to-end testing lifecycle services for CSPs and MVNOs.
- Wireless and wireline networks: Access (RAN, DSL, Cable) and core (Packet Core, SIP, IMS), transport and routing/switching.
- Virtualized infrastructure: SDN/NFV, NFVI, MANO, vCPE.
- Devices: “No harm to network” testing, field testing for smartphones, tablets, CPE and M2M/IoT devices.
- OTT services: Video, UC.
- Operator Applications: OSS and BSS (assurance, fulfillment, business processes, customer care and billing).
MANAGED LAB ENVIRONMENT AND TEST AUTOMATION SERVICES
We deliver a complete suite of lab management services: Lab transformation/consolidation, lab infrastructure planning, management processes, maintenance & automated test execution.
Aricent provides SLA-based managed services for high-availability test environments using a controlled but flexible approach. Our Lab-as-a Service model can be made available on-demand to various internal and external entities.
We offer a portfolio of test automation services including test automation feasibility and ROI assessment, test automation consulting and test tool evaluation.
Aricent’s flexible and robust test automation framework delivers quick solution turnaround with significant time reduction.
- Deep domain knowledge in key technologies (5G, 4G/LTE/Wi-Fi, SDN/NFV, MANO, SON, Small Cell, FTTx and Devices) covering the CSPs ecosystem
- Expertise in the modernization of carrier test processes, improving effectiveness for field trials, product acceptance and conformance testing
- End-to-end system validation, performance and load testing, radio verification testing and lab management services for optimal asset utilization with reusable assets, and test accelerators
- Lab management services focusing on optimal test equipment utilization, increased service availability, assured business continuity, agile environment setup and lower total cost of ownership