Customer Experience Elevated
The introduction of next generation disruptive technologies, innovative business models and a highly competitive market pose a significant support and operational challenge to product OEMs, enterprise software companies, independent software vendors and service providers cutting across various technology domains.
The heightened customer expectation in a flawless and compelling experience can quickly become complex and expensive. In a digital era there must be an emphasis on global 24x7 support and operations that move products and services to meet elevated customer expectations.
Today’s software products are increasingly interconnected and complex to install, maintain and difficult to troubleshoot. A 360 degree technical support environment is required to strengthen the customer relationship: unified operations, customer training, voice/email support, social channels, self-care portals, web forums and 24X7 access resources.
We bring a highly-skilled global workforce with multi-vendor, multi-technology experience to help create a world class support center, along with our multiple delivery models with offshore and onsite extensive partner ecosystems.
In the digital era every company must place a spotlight on product and technical support to ensure the customer experience is seamless from initial product installation to global 24x7 contact centers and operations.
Aricent's product lifecycle services spans design, engineering, test and operations. We help our clients adapt and keep pace with the changing industry landscape in solution architecture, application development and deployment, system infrastructure implementation and software engineering.
Aricent’s product services and support addresses a very important part of product lifecycle including integration & rollout, customization & configuration, technical support and managed services in areas impacting new technology integration, generating new revenue streams and enhancing customer experience management.
Some of our services include:
Solution Engineering and Rollout
We offer services in planning, design, optimization, migration, rollout and adaptation of communication network, IoT, Cloud and SDN/NFV solutions.
Rapid progress of technology, evolving technology platforms and requirements like Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud and virtualization are increasing the complexity of solutions. Connectivity is key for most of the solutions to stay relevant in the new market. Along with solution design, planning and optimization services, Aricent’s Solution Engineering and Rollout services also offer deployment testing, interoperability testing and acceptance testing.
Aricent has proven capability in providing Solution Engineering and rollout services across a wide spectrum of domains which includes:
- Traditional wireless network including GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE
- Connectivity including IPv4 to IPv6 migration Core network including IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem)
- IOT solutions including smart city, Cloud, SDN/NFV and Customer Experience Management (CEM)
- Enterprise Software and Industrial applications
Aricent is working with several Tier-1 and Tier-2 clients in transforming their products and network services to IPV6 or SDN/NFV architecture. Aricent has an ecosystem of SDN partners involving OEMs and Semiconductor vendors. Aricent’s extensive experience in CEM domain will allow product companies as well as service providers to make proactive improvements in their customer experience efforts and engage each subscriber in resolving problems and improving service levels. This results in reduced churn of customers.
Integration and Customization
Include Integration, Deployment, configuration, customization, and acceptance for software products and solutions.
Software products deployment and ongoing support are becoming increasing complex today, due to various factors including rapid evolution of technology, new and evolving platforms and increasingly complex solutions requiring multi-vendor, multi-technology systems integrated with each other.
Aricent’s software integration and customization services offers services for lab-ready software products and solutions, including support, deployment, configuration, interoperability testing, acceptance and data migration.
We have deep experience supporting the following products and solutions:
- Core Network Solutions, NFV & SDN
- M2M/IoT frameworks & Infrastructure software
- Security, Storage and Location Solutions
- Enterprise Software and Industrial applications
- Cloud Enablement and Deployment
- Service Fulfillment, Service Assurance, CEM and Billing software
- Chatbots and RPA frameworks
- AI/ML frameworks, Data Analytics, Mobile and Cloud Applications
Provide 24X7 global L1, L2 and L3 services for multi- technology and multi-vendor environments.
Aricent offers technical support services to Product OEMs, ODMs, Service Providers, Enterprise Software companies, Independent Software Vendors in the product, network and software application environments, which is delivered through a shared services model. A very cost-effective solution for your business needs which can be achieved through traditional on premise/ODC models. Our technical support services include helpdesk support, incident management, ticket management, problem management and service availability, backed by ITIL compliant processes and industry standard SLAs.
What makes us unique, is our deep exposure across carrier and enterprise networks, chipsets & hardware platforms as well as devices and application software. We also have a scalable and global skill pool and support management framework based on ITIL practices. Additionally, we provide proven and mature business models, comprehensive service transition framework and enabling software solutions for knowledge management and operational dashboards. Aricent’s Technical Support Services with 24X7 global L1, L2 and L3 services for multi-technology, multi-vendor environments have proven support experience with top networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet and industrial companies.
Aricent technical support services encompasses support for:
- Carrier and Enterprise Networks
- Security products
- Enterprise Software and Industrial software products
- Communication and Collaborations products
- Virtualization and Data Center products
- M2M solutions-devices, middleware and backend frameworks
- Cloud Infrastructure, Systems and Applications
- IoT devices, platform and frameworks
Helps customers manage their network infrastructure, applications and cloud components.
Aricent offers end-to-end managed services for systems and cloud environments, delivered through shared services as well as traditional on premise/ODC models. Our managed services include 24x7 monitoring, management and problem resolution, backed by ITIL compliant processes and industry standard SLAs.
What makes us unique is our proven and mature service transition and management frameworks, scalable global skill pool, expertise in traditional and cloud technologies as well as the enabling software solutions which help accelerate cloud adoption and simplify cloud management.
Aricent’s Managed Services offering encompasses:
- Network Infrastructure and Systems
- Cloud Managed Services and Operations
- Managed Security Services and Operations
- IoT Managed Services
- Application Management
Aricent's capabilities in managed services include Alarm/Event Management, Service-Level Management, Problem, Change & Release Management, Capacity Management and Lab Operations & Management.
- Optimize costs while maintaining focus on improved response time and support quality. Reduce risk while managing increased complexity of new technology and diverse multi-vendor solution portfolios
- Deep domain expertise from product design to deployment and support operations. Introduce pro-active service monitoring measures to pro-actively detect problems early and evolve from focusing on faults to service performance. End-to-end services including support for end-of-life products. Strong support and service processes - ITIL, eTOM, etc. Build new support delivery models to offer specialized and on-demand service
- Offerings on Autonomous Customer Experience Management and Intelligent Support, leveraging our AI/ML framework and Chatbots
- 24x7 global support capability. Flexible engagement models and global delivery. End-to-end SLA based operations and maintenance
- Global workforce with deep technology expertise available for quick roll-out of services
- Broad enabling software portfolio to reduce time to market. Key partnerships with leading global vendors