Smart, Social and Autonomous Connected Vehicles
The automotive industry is undergoing rapid transformation because of changing demographics, lifestyles and new ownership models. An avalanche of intelligent technologies such as ADAS, in-vehicle electronics, autonomous driving features and rapid innovation in the ecosystem are redefining the pre-purchase, driving and transition experience.
There are a number of key trends that will influence the connected vehicle market in the next 3 to 5 years including the following ones.
- Extreme personalization: It is either personalize or perish and human-centered design is key
- Exponential growth in bandwidth & ubiquitous connectivity: Moore’s law applies as much to connectivity as it does to computing. Analysts predict data velocity of 350 MB/sec by 2017
- Changing business models: Car-sharing, on-demand services are adopted rapidly and will challenge existing ownership paradigms
- Rapid ecosystem innovation: Availability of vehicle related data through on-board diagnostic (OBD) port is revolutionary and has fueled massive opportunities for after-market players
- Data will be the competitive edge: Analysts predict that upto 75% of connected car services will be fueled by big data.
We help you push the envelope of customer experiences, expectations of consumer electronics and state-of-the-art hardware. Aricent together with frog helps the automotive eco-system create better, more sustainable, secure and truly user-centered systems.
The Aricent customer to chip engineering capabilities, amplified by frog design's human centered services and our enabling software solutions allow automotive OEMs, Tier 1s, semiconductor vendors, and service providers to accelerate themselves into the new digital era.
Some of our services include:
Product Service Design
We create systems of brand, product and service that touch hearts and improve lives. Our work creates measurable value for our clients, end users and society.
Embedded Platform Engineering
Include hardware & system architecture/design, Board/FPGA/ASIC, Thermal & Mechanical, Design Analysis & Simulation.
System architecture/design, Sustenance and value engineering, Platform validation, Device driver engineering, Platform migration.
Include end-to-end test strategy and execution. Our unique capabilities on hardware testing are ICT, functional test engineering, Design validation/Environmental testing.
DATA AND CONTEXT
Provide the analytics back-end solution to generate insight from vehicle data using mining and machine learning algorithms.
Provide technology consulting on cloud solution architecture and implementation services on private and hybrid cloud using OpenStack, CloudStack and VMWare.
- Delivering a unique in-vehicle experience by leveraging cross disciplinary skills from chip to cloud
- Strong and growing list of alliances and partnerships across the entire value chain ranging from semiconductor companies to cloud providers
- Our innovation team continuously experiments with new technologies, collaborations with leading standards bodies and forums such as AVnu alliance, Wi-Fi Alliance, GENIVI forum, Open Alliance
- Enabling software solutions available across multiple operating systems and target platforms in the sub domains of In-Vehicle Infotainment, ADAS, Testing
- Global delivery model for optimized cost and delivery, exposure to automotive standards such as MISRA coding guidelines, ISO 26262 functional safety certification and SPICE Automotive Development standards
You can work with a company built for now. Or you can with one engineering the connected vehicles of tomorrow.